Re: Do I have a virus?

On Fri, Oct 29, 1999 at 07:06:38AM -0700, aphro wrote:
> try bootin form a boot disk and hittin sys a: c:

[I'm a couple of weeks behind.]

I can't believe the bad advice going on in this thread. Is LILO
a completely black art or something? It's really quite simple!

I believe your suggestion about will overwrite MSDOS.SYS (Win95's
boot-time configuration file) with one which tells it not to boot
into the GUI. Hence it is not a good idea.

Hamish