Re: apsfilter vs. magikfilter and hp printer

> I have a Deskjet 660c and have been very happy with magicfilter and
> gs-aladdin.(which includes the hpdj patch)(see the man page for gs-hpdj
> when you install gs-aladdin.)  The hpdj driver doesn't support your
> printer specifically but you should be able to get almost all of the
> features since the printer uses PCL-3. Don't know about 2-sided printing
> though.  More info on the hpdj driver can be found at
> ftp://ftp.sbs.de/pub/graphics/ghostscript/pcl3/pcl3.html.

Where did you find the magicfilter for hpdj?  I am using magicfilter
(1.2-28) on slink, but this version of magicfilter does not include a
pre-defined filter for hpdj.  Are you using a later version of
magicfilter with a pre-defined filter (or filters) for hpdj or did
you created your own?  If you developed your own hpdj filter(s) can
we get a copy?

--
    Carl Greco
    cgreco@novia.net