Re: Gnumeric fonts missing

John Stevenson <John@oa.nl> writes:

> I have come across a problem with gnumeric, when I run it I get the following error:
>
> ~$ gnumeric
> Gnumeric failed to find a suitable default font.
[...]
> I have checked the path to the fonts and it does not exist.  Am I
> missing a package ??

I had similar problems for about two month ago. I sent a mail to the
maintainer of the Gnumeric-package and the author of gnome-print
(since the webpage said that if the page didn't help I should mail
him). I never got any response but after downloading a new set of
Gnome and Gnumeric packages about one week later it worked.

The obvious quiestion is: did you install the latest packages of Gnome
and Gnumeric? Can't help any more.

--
( Jonas Steverud  @  www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4jonas/ !    Wei Wu Wei    )
( U2MoL, Roleplaying, LaTeX, Emacs/Gnus, SCWM, etc. ! To Do Without Do )