Re: Fw: Well, Corel is out

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Bart Szyszka wrote:

bart >> try www.winimage.com it can open isos
bart >Too bad it crashes a minute after I get it to start doing something.
bart >It looks like I'll just need to burn Corel on a CD, although I wish
bart >there would be some way for me to open ISOs in case I might
bart >need to do that in the future.

odd ..winimage hasnt crashed for me..but i havent tried the corel iso
..its prob not just a compadible iso ..ive used winimage tons of times to
read/extract files from mode 1 isos ..mode 2 is another story though.

nate