Re: HP 4c scanjet

June,
 Try running "locate lilo.conf" and that should find it. Actually, it should be
exactly at  /etc/lilo.conf, so if you do "vi /etc/lilo.conf" as root you should
find it. The file is created during your installation, if you said you wanted to
install the linux loader. You can look up the man page on lilo.conf for details
on the various options at boot, including the "append" statement.

Michael Heyes

"June Jones" <jjones@resortsuites.com> on 11/19/99 12:58:07 PM