xfstt vs. xfs-xtt

I currently have booth xfstt and xfs-xtt installed and running (don't
ask). My question: Which should I use? I have no other font server
running. (I have Fontpath pointing to the directories in XF86Config
instead.)

Which port is xfs-xtt listening to? Hot to configure it?
X> xset fp+ "inet/127.0.0.1:7100"
didn't work (erorrmessage about no font server there) but xset fp+
"inet/127.0.0.1:7101" did (xfstt listens to 7101 and xfs to 7100).

Is there any program which lists all used ports? (Haven't this been
asked before?)

TIA.

/Jonas, not very happy with his english.
--
( Jonas Steverud  @  www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4jonas/ !    Wei Wu Wei    )
( U2MoL, Roleplaying, LaTeX, Emacs/Gnus, SCWM, etc. ! To Do Without Do )