Re: Perl5 (Potato) ... [satan]

El jue, 18 de nov de 1999, a las 12:35:54 +0100, Klaus Drews dijo:
> Hi,
>
> just a small hint :
> somewhere there is a README in the docs, which says, that you have
> to load and unload and convert things to work with 5.005. Look for it,
> befor upgrading. I crashed my system some time ago because I ran the
> fast way, just installing.
> By the way - if anyone has a proper description, what to look for, I would
> by appriciated receiving a copy.

I've been looking around and can't find any such document.  Since, as
you say, a wrong upgrade might crash the system, I won't until it's
safe.

Please, if you are told where to find that README, let me know.

Regards,

--
Horacio					Anno MMDCCLII ad Urbe condita
mailto:homega@ciberia.es