Re: Presentations with latex

Manuel Arenaz Silva <arenaz@des.fi.udc.es> wrote:

> Before installing Debian Slink [..], I had a latex class called "seminar.cls"
> available. Nevertheless, I cannot use it now bacause it is not
> installed. Which package(s) do I have to install? Are there any other
> latex recomended packages to install?

You have to install the seminar package. Probably you also have to install
the pstricks package. You can find them in the Comprehensive TeX Archive
Network (CTAN), e.g. at ftp.shsu.edu under /tex-archive, or at www.cs.ruu.nl.
In the archive there is a pointer to a search engine that helps you to find the
items.

Paul Huygen