Re: How to install pine on slink from source

on 18 Nov 99, Philip Lehman wrote...

The first message in this thread did not reach me, so I don't know
who initiated the query.

I am a novice and asked the same question . If you go to the archives
and look up Alec Smith's reply to me on 10th Nov, you will find a
fully detailed step by step guide covering Pine4.20. It worked for
me and if I can do it anyone can! (Avoid the error I made in
interpreting step2 - follow up messages cover this if you have any
difficulty).

Hope this helps whoever has the problem.