Re: Cobalt Qube 2 Internet server?

I personally do not own CQ but what I know from debian-mips, they're using
their own, modified version of a Linux kernel. It should be available in a
source form from their homesite. They also run some mailing lists (as
mentioned at www.linux.sgi.com), maybe you should better ask there.

Radim Gelner