Re: Question about Update site behaviour

Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Previously Gerardo Mauricio Sarria wrote:
> > deb http://www.debian.org/~vincent/ slink-update main
>
> No, that means you suddenly get a whole new set of packages and doesn't
> help him at all.
>
> Wichert.
 I do not run behind a proxy server. I operate from my own web site with
static addressing. I simply have not changed any of my update site
selections for some time and I guess some of them have changed. The ones
from the apt-get dist. file do seem to work OK. but I have been using
these instead and they do not work longer.

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian dists/slink-proposed-updates/
deb http://www.debian.org/~jim/debian-gtk-gnome.old/gnome-stage-slink
slink main
deb http://ftp.netgod.net/ x/

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173