Re: off-topic: quick LaTeX question

You might try a LaTeX package called subfigure.  It can be downloaded from the CTAN
website at ftp://ftp.duke.edu/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/catalogue.html.  I don't know
how well it works as I just came across it a few days ago and haven't had a chance to
work with it yet, but it looks like it wil do what you want it to.
-Kurt