Unstable & Stable Debian on a same machine.

Hello:  The question is, Can I have unstable 'potato' on my first primary
drive and stable 'slink' on my secondary drive ?

As of now, I'm having 'potato' on my primary HDD with two images of the
stable '2.2.13' and unstable '2.3.28' kernel. LILO resides on the first
HDD ie. /dev/hda on the / partition /dev/hda2.  I want to install 'slink'
on my second slave HDD /dev/hdb.  How do I add image parameters on my LILO
on /dev/hda2 for booting into both 'potato' and 'slink' ?

ragOO, VU2RGU.