RE: Latest licq packages seems broken

On 17 Nov, Pollywog wrote:

> Did you read the UPGRADE file?  There is a small addition you must make to
> your licq.conf so that it will be compatible with newer versions; either that,
> or just start with a fresh .licq/licq.conf    It is a very small change that
> you need to make, but without this change, Licq will not start.
>
> --
> Andrew

Yes, I did read the upgrade file. Either licq itself or the plug-in
package must have been broken because after I went to Incoming and got
the 0.7.1-2 packages everything works fine again.

I guess these two packages will be among todays upgrades on potato so
others with this problem wil only have one icq free day.

Thanks anyway! :)

Regards,
Christian Dysthe
E-mail: cdysthe@oddbird.dyndns.org