Dpkg error..

Hi,

I have been trying to update my system but I keep getting the following
error:

/bin/sh: dpkg-preconfig: command not found
E: Sub-process dpkg-preconfig --apt returned an error code (127)
E: Failure running script dpkg-preconfig --apt

Any advice?

Thanks.

Felix.
President and CEO of MAD...
                 &&
ITS Visiting Scientist (Experimental Support for IT)

                                      F   e   l   i   x    G   u   e
r   r   e   r   o

Application Developer
                                      ITS (Information Technology