small bug in slink install ?

I just installed 2 new machines today, and yesterday via apt.  When
prompted for the 'profile' setup, i told it yes, and checked everything in
the profiles cept for Chinese support i believe.

in both instances when i went to [I]nstall it said samba depended on
samba-common and i had to go manually select samba-common for it to start
the download.  not a problem just dont know how that could of happened. I
was using the default apt sites for the downloads.

both installs went perfectly after that (well on my way to setting up a
VPN! woohoo!)

just thought it might be worth reporting

nate