PHP4 packages will be soon uploaded

Hello,

There were lots of questions about php4 and when it will be packaged.
4.0b3 was released today, I'm now testing how it compiles and works with
shared modules, I will package it this week. Expect an upload on Sunday.
For now there will only be an apache module with separate modules for
mysql, postgres, gd, xml and snmp. A cgi version and more modules will be
arriving later.

--
Madarasz Gergely           gorgo@sztaki.hu           gorgo@linux.rulez.org
                   HuLUG: http://mlf.linux.rulez.org/