RE: Gnome panel and Enlightenment

I've never used gnome panel, but I use enlightenment all the time.

To make a window in enlightenment show up on all desktops, make it "stick."

To make a window stick, hold down "alt" and right click on the window
(the panel) and a menu will pop up from which you can choose "stick."

if you want enlightenment to always make this window sticky,
alt-right-click it again and go to "remember" and tell it to
remember that setting.

 - Harlan Crystal