RE: Encounter with Satan

Call me silly, but it's right there in the dpkg list when you install.
Try apt-get install satan and see what happens.

Regards,

glen

 Subject:
        Encounter with Satan
   Date:
        Tue, 16 Nov 1999 13:44:11 +0700 (JAVT)
   From:
        Oki DZ <litbang@haltek.telkom.net.id>
     To:
        debian-user@lists.debian.org

Hi,

I have visited Satan's site. I think it is a useful tool for testing
(whether they are crackable or not) your systems' security. But when I
visited www.debian.org, I didn't see any mention about it. There is a
version for Linux, but all I can get is the tarball (after you have
gotten
used to apt-get, tarballs are supposedly something in the past).

Isn't there any interest in "porting" Satan to Debian...? (Or, did I
just
miss something here?).

Oki
--