netscape locale problem... this was just covered

I know I just saw a thread on this list about the message from netscape
"locale 'C' not supported.  Maybe $XNLSPATH environment varible is not
set correctly?"  Or something along those lines anyways.  To anyone who
participated in this thead, could you please email me with whatever the
solution was?  I don't want to make the whole list go through the exact
same problem just a week later.  Thanks.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu