Re: problems with .sawmillrc

have you tried restarting sawmill after you've gotten this messages?
you can do this by clicking mouse button 3 on the root window.

if this doesn't work, i'd suggest reposting this question on the
sawmill mailing list...which will probable get you more reponse. =)

sawmill@aarg.net

hope that helps.

herbert