Adding Styles to Blackbox window manager

After untarring a downloaded Style for Blackbox into my home directory, how
can I get it to appear as a menu entry? Do I have to manually create a new
menu item (e.g., My Styles) for it? If so, then can I [include] the entire
Debian menu tree in my definition and just have the tail end be the entries
for the Styles I've downloaded?

Thanks.
--
David J. Kanter
djkanter@nwu.edu

"Humans have an innate tendency to attribute significance to anomalies
and coincidences."
  -- John Allen Paulos, mathematics professor at Temple University