Re: Strange file names

> >You're just being paranoid.  I have all those files too, and my server
> >has, most definitely, been cracked.

Damn.  I hate typos.

> so these files were not left by the cracker who cracked your system :-)

Nope, they weren't left by that friggin cracker.  The files detailing the
planned alien invasion of our wretched planet were, however :)

ps: just kidding folks.  don't take me seriously on this one.  Tux (my
server) is safe.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein