Re: Large disks

On Sun, 14 Nov 1999, Dave Sherohman wrote:

esper >Hadn't thought of that...  Are there any reliable tools out there for
esper >resizing e2fs partitions?  (I already gave it all of the space that hadn't
esper >been claimed by my root and swap partitions...)

partition magic 4 and 5 .. v5 comes with the resize2fs prog that runs
native under linux.  there was a demo/eval version of resize2fs floating
around, if you can find it you may be able to set your clock back a year
and run it..not sure.

nate