Re: Large disks

On 14-Nov-1999, Dave Sherohman <esper@usinternet.com> wrote:
> Jean-Yves BARBIER said:
> > You could enlarge it a bit, and use it to make your images for CDz
>
> Hadn't thought of that...  Are there any reliable tools out there for
> resizing e2fs partitions?  (I already gave it all of the space that hadn't
> been claimed by my root and swap partitions...)

I had a look into this:
    * the latest version of PartionMagick supports resizing linux
      partitions
    * ext2resize http://www.dsv.nl/~buytenh/ext2resize/
    * partd (find it from the ext2resize homepage)
    * Diskdrake http://www.linux-mandrake.com/diskdrake/

I haven't backed my data up yet, so that I can try out ext2resize

Pete