Re: ATI Rage 128 VR (AGP)

On Sun, Nov 14, 1999 at 04:17:09PM +0100, Sergey Lishchuk wrote:
> Hi
>
> What X server must I use to make potato work with
> ATI Rage 128 VR (AGP) video card? VGA16 works, but
> I need larger resolution. SVGA does not work. I tried
> to install manually the SUSE package XFCom_Rage128,
> but unsuccesfully.

Hi Sergei,

I'm under slink, so I don't know for potato.

Did you also downloaded/installed the RegFrame.tgz ??

I installed under xfree86 3.3.4, kernel 2.2.12, and its working
perfectly (I first turned .tgz into .deb with alien).

JY
--
Jean-Yves F. Barbier <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr>
 [A computer is] like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy.