depmod: /lib/modules/2.0.36/pcmcia SOMETHING.o is not owned by root

Hello,

This is the second time this has happened. I upgrade from slink to potato and
everything works fine. I run apt-get upgrade for the second time, some stuff gets
downloaded, and all hell breaks loose. Next time I restart I get almost a whole screen
of this during startup:
depmod: /lib/modules/2.0.36/pcmcia SOMETHING.o is not owned by root

and then a bunch of other stuff including my network card get disabled so I can't
connect to RoadRunner. Any ideas?

--
Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com