Re: pc2phone

On Sat, 13 Nov 1999, luis wrote:

> hello everybody:
>
> a humble question
>
> is there any sotware that could enable me to make voice phone calls
> inside the internet? pc-phone calls? pc-pc calls?
>
> i only use my dos partition to make this pc-phone calls inside the
> internet, using the vocaltec software, because it saves me money and i
> can communicate with people that has no access to the net
>
> is there a option in linux?

I have seen such a program's name but I can't remember it now. I think it
was on http://www.freshmeat.net and it was a gnome-program.  Maybe it was
gnome-phone or something like that.

Johann.

| Johann Spies,Windsorlaan 19, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, South Africa        |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za Tel/Faks 033-346-1310 Sel/Cell 082-255-2388      |

     "He that findeth his life shall lose it; and he that
      loseth his life for my sake shall find it."
                                       Matthew 10:39