broke printer with potato :(

Hello all;

I upgraded a few packages to potato and now I can't print via gs.
Nothing happens that I can see and there are no errors in any of the
logs that I am able to find. 'lpq' says there are no printable jobs in
queue. I am running mostly slink with only a few packages from potato;
sysutils, netbase, lsof, acct, diald, xosview and whatever apt decided
they depended on. I tried upgrading gs to the version in potato but that
didn't help any. Does anyone know what the problem might be?

TIA,

Ron
--
= Ronald Burnett Farrer =