Re: quicktime4 player for linux?

Jens,

	Good point!  Something which I feel a lot of people miss.  The format is only
good if it has users... those users are **not** the people who play the
movies... they are the people that make the movies!  The only reason they make
them (barring management nonsense, which is definitly not unheard of :) is so
that people will watch them... if there is no viewerbase, there is no
userbase... tell *that* to the people who are producing the movies as well as
apple... cc'ing a few parties on such matters tends to move things along swiftly
(READ: Lights  fire under their a**).

Ken