Re: Seperate DEB package for pico

Doesn't the license forbid that?  Isn't that why it isn't an official
Debian package (not even non-free) anyway?

I'll be quiet now.

--
"I already have all the latest software."
     -- Laura Winslow, "Family Matters"

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/spamoff.htm
GnuPG Public Key:   http://DLitzPower.tripod.com/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5 695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0