Re: Who sets default locale environment?

Unfortunately the default seems to be "null" rather than "none" and
those seem to be different. All GDK applications for example warn about
the missing locale

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

I fix this by doing "export LANG=C" which should be in the default
/etc/profile I believe.

--
Pedro