Re: updating of CMOS clock

> I was looking to find out what package hwclock belongs to but could not
> find it listed in the dselect program. Does anyone know what package this
> belongs to? Also it looks like timezone is no longer a package under
> Potato, what has replaced it?

[01:27:36 /tmp]$ dpkg -S hwclock
util-linux: /sbin/hwclock
util-linux: /usr/man/man8/hwclock.8.gz
util-linux: /etc/init.d/hwclock.sh
[01:30:19 /tmp]$ dpkg -S tzconfig
libc6: /usr/share/man/man1/tzconfig.1.gz
libc6: /usr/sbin/tzconfig
[01:32:19 /tmp]$ dpkg -S /usr/share/zoneinfo/Asia/Jerusalem
libc6: /usr/share/zoneinfo/Asia/Jerusalem

If I am not mistaken then all the timezone information is part of libc6.