Re: updating of CMOS clock

On Wed, 10 Nov 1999, Account for Debian group mail wrote:

debian >
debian >I was looking to find out what package hwclock belongs to but could not
debian >find it listed in the dselect program. Does anyone know what package this
debian >belongs to? Also it looks like timezone is no longer a package under
debian >Potato, what has replaced it?

wpp-22:/home/aphro# dpkg -S hwclock
sysvinit: /usr/doc/sysvinit/examples/hwclock.sh
util-linux: /sbin/hwclock
util-linux: /usr/man/man8/hwclock.8.gz
util-linux: /etc/init.d/hwclock.sh

looks to me like it is part of the package util-linux, this is from slink
2.1r3

nate