Re: web mail

On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 10:56:25AM -0600, Charles Lewis wrote:
> I want to be able to read my mail from a web page while I'm gone on
> vacation. What are you guys using to provide that functionality?

Nobody mentioned atdot.  Get the original from www.atdot.org or the one
I helped tweak and get in to it's powerfully attractive present version at
www.minimalist.org.  You can see it running at oliver.imagegroup.com.  Note
ths is a "hotmail mode" only so doesn't use POP3.  One of the previous
versions does, and there's only 4 or so, so browse around.

I stopped short of putting the POP3 stuff back in it, but that's a project
for another day.
--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
Jonathan & Tina Markevich <jonandtina@iname.com>

"Never give in.  Never give in.  Never. Never. Never."
-- Winston Churchill