Re: Large disks

> The problem with this is that cdfisk still thinks the disk is 8GB:
>
> there's no free space left at the end of the drive.
>
> Why's that?

That's a good question.  The best thing I can come up with is that the
kernel, when it read the geometry from the disk, still thinks it's a 8GB
drive and passed that info to cfdisk.

Just to make sure: you are runn 2.2.x, correct?

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein