HELP:- SSL on slink, getca script???

I am trying to setup debian 2.1 Slink box we have here for SSL secure site.
I have registered a trial Certificate with Verisign, followed all the steps
for installing the cert on the machine, towards the end of the process it
refers to a command ( perl script ??? ) called 'getca' or  'getverisgn' that
is supposed to be a part of the ssleay package, but isn't and I cant find it
anywhere. I have tryed openssl also and cannot find the 'getca' command with
that package either. Does anyone know what package it comes with or an
alternative to this?

Regards
Ridgey
ridgey@mackay.matilda.net.au