Re: managing multiple ISPs

Jan,

	The first IP address worked fine for me.  I did not try the second
one though.  You can give it a try yourself.  Go to the command prompt,
and enter this:

nslookup [ENTER]
server 193.189.224.2 [ENTER]
www.yahoo.com [ENTER]

	The abovementioned DNS server (193.189.224.2) will then resolve
the domain name specified at the prompt (www.yahoo.com) for you with some
comments.  I tried this from my regular Internet connection from work,
meaning that my default DNS is something else, of course.

Nitebirdz