netfilter package? Alternatively: How to create custom debian packages?

Hi there,

I'd like to create myself a Debian package for the new netfilter tools (since
there isn't yet one available to the best of my knowledge.)

Which tools do I need and where to look for instructions? I thought that dpkg-
dev was the right package, but the docs for dpkg-dev say to look in
/usr/doc/dpkg, and the docs for dpkg are pretty useless.

Thanks,

Ralf

--
Sign the EU petition against SPAM:          L I N U X       .~.
http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/        The  Choice      /V\