Re: web mail

I don't want to create a new email account somewhere, I just want to be able
to read the mail that is arriving on my linux box. For instance,
www.mailstart.com provides this type of functionality. Just type in your
full email address and password and you can view your messages. However, I'm
not sure how comfortable I am with that solution as I'm pretty much giving
them complete trust with my email (not to mention that they are running NT).
What would be ideal if I could get my Linux box to provide the same
functionality. Kind of like a web client for email.

Charles Lewis, Director of Administrative Computing
Southwestern Adventist University, Keene, TX
(817)556-4720  lewisc@swau.edu  FAX (360)397-7952