Re: LINUX-GENERAL: How the Corporations See Linux

     BTW, I was referring to the Nov. 1 issue of the magazine.
What bugged me the most was the author's declaration that Linux
is "...more likely to be on someone's mind than on someone's
server."  The magazine is also distributed in San Diego.

Art

On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 12:07:28AM -0700, Art Lemasters wrote:
[...]
> on the list from time to time.  It's about an article in
> "Computer Edge," a free weekly that's distributed in various
> offices of computer and network related corporations around
> Denver, Colorado, US.  It is also dropped at newsstands around
[...]