Re:Re: enlightenment themes

> Checked the "Background overrides theme" box in "Desktop background
> settings"?

Yes, I did and that is unchecked.  It actually seems to be intermittent,
meaning some themes will show their background like, Boots or Shiny-Metal,
however most of the other ones do not.  I looked at the themes code and cannot
find a syntactic difference.  I am sorry that I did not provide more information the first time.  It is its own small mystery.  It seems to load a Blank background in the background selector for each one that I do.  Any other ideas?

Thanks for you help,

Justin