cannot install pine debs

Hello

I've downloaded the pine debs from the new web page. however, somehow they seem corrupted. Pico and pine-tech-notes won't install due to a corrupted filesystem tar ball and pine fails telling me there's a bug in my ld.so linker. I've downloaded these debs four times with the exact same result. I cannot seem to get them to download in anything but plain text, which I suspect is causing this. However, if that is true, the server that these debs are on needs to support the mime type application/x-debian-package and have the .deb extension associated with that type.

--
Jacob Schmude
jacobs@ncinter.net