Re: Where is cfdisk gone?

On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 01:51:39AM +0200, Martin Fluch wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Martin Fluch wrote:
>
> > does anybody know, where cfdisk out of util-linux has disapared suddenly?
>
> (Ops, I forgot to say, I use potato)
>
> Martin

I think something is amiss with the util-linux package. I just
found out it had rdev missing as well.  I do have an older
version I saved which is OK.  The file name is
util-linux_2.9x-1.deb and the date I have is Oct, 25, 1999.
(Download timestamp, not what is on the ftp site here.)
The README's and such have a Sept 21 timestamp in /usr/doc.
After downgrading, I got rdev, cfdisk, etc. back.
The versions I speak of , are from the potato dist.
Oh yeah , the size is  489436.

Cliff