KDE 1.1.2 for slink problem - kfmclient

Hello!

I've used KDE 1.1.1 (naturally from kde.tdyc.org) on my slink system
without problems but some days ago I've upgraded it to version 1.1.2.
Everything works OK except kfmclient. When I try to browse any directory
on KDE Desktop (my home directory from icon on Desktop or any other
directory) or try to open any URL address kfmclient opens window swith all
menus and with empty content - it works "forever". I can stop it and try
to reload but without success. It dosn't show anything. Is it bug in my
KDE setup or in KDE itself?

Thanks in advance for help

--
|Leszek Gerwatowski|    _/_|_\