Re: printing specific pages

On Wed, 1999-10-20 at 23:29:36 +0200, Jean-Yves BARBIER wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 20, 1999 at 10:43:12PM +0300, Paul Huygen wrote:
> > Jean-Yves BARBIER <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> >
> > > I did not found anything about printing only certain pages. Is it possible?
> >
> > Probably. How to do it depends on the format of the pages that you
> > want to be printed. Are the pages in Postscript, TeX, Troff, Word,
> > Wordperfect, or something else?
> >
> > Paul Huygen
>
> I'd like to print in all these formats!

For TeX, dvips has -A and -B options for printing odd and even pages resp,
and -pp first-last for page ranges.
Just typing `dvips' gives a quick summary, while the whole story is in a
info/texinfo document.

For Postscript, psselect was already mentioned,
but the interactive viewer gv also supports both odd and even
markings/selections, as well as marking for printing individual pages.

Keith