PPP working now! Recommended browsers for slink?

Hi,

Wow!  It was as simple as adding the "defaultroute" line in my
/etc/ppp/options file!  Many thanks!

I tried to send this message using gzilla (from slink), but it
chokes on pages that are too complex. (It doesn't even show me the navigation buttons in HOWTOs!)

SO, now I am looking for recommendations on downloading a browser
that will run under slink.  I figured since it will be a BIG download
I would be best to ask for advise first.  This will also help people
who look at the mailing list archives I hope.

I checked out the "mozilla" that was on the slink CD a while back,
but I kept getting error dialogs in many of the configuration panels,
and I ended up using gzilla to read local files instead.

I do not wish to start a "browser war", I just want to avoid a big
download that will have problems running on slink!

I can't tell you how happy I am to be able to connect to the net
via linux.  This is one of the last pieces of a puzzle I was not
even sure would "fit" on my IBM Thinkpad 560!

John