Re: Printers..

* David Wright <d.wright@open.ac.uk> writes:

>> driver. Someone needs to write a GPL'ed ghostscript windows printer
>> driver(maybe it already exists?).

> I'm interested in this too, as I have a linux box serving an HP 895
> to an NT box as well as other linuxes. I actually use the HP 895
> driver, but I had to trick NT into install it. What I did was to

Not GPL of course, but Adobe has a generic PS printer driver for NT
on their pages. It is reported to produce clean PS, which is rather
seldom :-). Searching through Deja in comp.text.tex should bring up
the URL rather quickly (it´s some version 5.x). I don´t know if this
also available for 95/98.

HTH,
  Colin