Re: Corel Linux

I only got beta 2 of corel linux (oct 22 1999 build) it appears that it
may be compadible with slink package wise, although it seems QUITE limited
in terms of binary packages compared to slink.. i was and still am very
dissapointed with their lack of selection for applications.  and fear that
their rush to release on nov 15 (i found several bugs within a couple
hours) is a bad mistake.  give corel linux a good 2 months, like anything
wait for the first group of patches before considering it.  i told em they
should continue the beta test for another 5-6 months.  i guess they didn't
agree.

nate