Re: Having trouble with acrobat reader and wordperfect

On Fri, Nov 05, 1999 at 14:55:52 -0500, James Carscadden wrote:
> xwp: can't load library 'libXt.so.6'
> or
> /usr/local/Acrobat4/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread; can't load library
> 'libXt.so.6'

Check the mailing list archives.

Both are still libc5 binaries; they need the 'xlib6' (note: no 'g') package
from 'oldlibs' installed (WordPerfect also needs the xpm library from
there).

HTH,
Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking